Tagado is revolutionizing the decision-making process by democratizing product and business insights across the organization.
We are an early-stage startup backed by leading investors, building a strong core team of creative thinkers. We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping businesses better understand their customers.
Tagado is looking for a hands-on marketing leader with a track record of bringing a startup marketing team from 0 to 1 and generating meaningful revenue. Experienced in generating leads and demand for B2B SaaS products aimed at mid-market companies.
As the Marketing Director, you will define and execute a clear marketing strategy with a focus on demand generation, content creation, and attribution. You will be reporting directly to the CEO, and hold a key leadership position within the company.
- Working closely with the CEO on the Tagado marketing strategy
- Be the company’s marketing leader, develop and own the positioning, value proposition, messaging, and go-to-market strategies
- Lead all the marketing efforts end-to-end with a focus on demand generation and content
- Own the marketing budget and establish KPIs and processes for tracking marketing success
- Be the mentor who creates a high-performing marketing team
- At least 3 years of proven experience as Marketing Director or Head of Marketing in a global B2B SaaS company
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing B2B SaaS products, preferably for mid-market
- Experience with working in a startup environment
- Proven experience in executing a go-to-market plan in an early-stage startup
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Experience with building measurable marketing funnels
- A leader that can take a vision and transform it into measurable KPIs
- Team player, collaborative and great communication skills
- Native English speaker, or fully fluent (written and oral) – MUST